Economical air consumption during diving
Less fatigue during the dive
Feel more confident underwater
More successfully engage in specialized types of diving (photo-video, object exploration, navigation, etc.).
Keeping the environment intact
Increase scuba diver safety underwater
Improve your scuba diving skills on the Advanced Professional Buoyancy Diver course
- Minimum age for enrollment in the course: 10 years old
- Maximum diving depth: 10 meters (for more effective mastering of the course skills, it is recommended to conduct classes at a depth of no more than 5 meters).
- Number of theoretical lessons: 1
- Pool/enclosed water lessons: 5
- Open Water Classes: none
- Student Level Requirements: Open Water Diver